2018 Summer High School XC Training
Post date: May 23, 2018 6:50:22 PM
Please fill out the following form to reserve a spot:
***Families who are new to 620 Running will need to please complete the full Registration Form / Waiver and submit Payment to complete the registration process.
Summer program that is designed for High School level runners and / or athletes with the training age and maturity for 6-7 days / week training. Program is intended for competitive athletes looking to take their fitness to the next level.
- Supervised training in a fun and encouraging group setting.
- Individualized training plan for each athlete
- Training Priority #1: training consistency - working toward training frequency of 6-7 days per week.
- Training Priority #2: ramping up weekly training volume to an appropriate level for high school competition using a measured progression that maximizes adaptation and minimizes risk of overuse.
- Training Priority #3: “Quality” sessions addressing stamina, strength, speed, and form with pacing and volume individualized for each athlete.
- Space is limited. Coach's approval required for admission to Gold Training Group.
Session 1 (May 26 - June 30) - $110
Session 2 (July 1 - Aug 6) - $110
(Prorated discounts can be arranged for athletes who will miss significant time due to vacation or schedule conflicts. Please discuss details with the coaching staff.)
M-F 7:00 am @ Towne Square Park (Steiner Ranch)
*Some Thursday practices may be at various locations (outside of Steiner)
Sat - Off / Make-up / Alternate Long Run option
Sun - 6:15 am Long Run ( Barton Springs Pool)